Sunday, February 8, 2009

Permaculture on BBC 2 - must see

I've just had a note from www.permaculture.co.uk. Apparently permaculture will feature on the BBC 2 Natural Word series. The programme "A Farm for the Future" will be broadcast on Friday the 20th of February on BBC 2 at 8pm (and repeated Sunday the 22nd). They hadn't seen the film but understand that it will cover the basics of peak oil and permaculture. Contributors to the film include;

It looks like a good line up of people, the programme should be interesting.

2 comments:

  1. Well done, Craig. I look forward to reading about your progress. Have fun (an important permaculture design principle!). :)

    And, thanks for the tip on the BBC film.

    Cheers,

    Jonathan Scherch
    www.designtrek.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement Jonathan. I've had a look around your site and you've tonnes of information on there about stuff that I'm interested in and other people are too. Well done for going out there and just doing it. I'll pass your site details onto my local transition town group.
    Cheers
    Craig

    ReplyDelete